This learning package caters to children studying from home. The package enables learners to cover their class’ syllabus under the Uganda National curriculum without necessarily having to be in a school setting. These learners can be located in or out of Uganda.
The GSVL Home School encompasses the following aspects:
- Complete coverage of the Uganda National Curriculum following a suitable homeschool timetable as advised by experts.
- Small class numbers.
- Daily online teacher engagements.
- Incorporation of project work.
- Incorporation of co-curricular activities.
- Engagement in online discussions with classmates.
- Access to at least 1 counseling session fortnightly.
- Home visits twice a week by a COVID-19 vaccinated teacher.
- Students can register and sit for both school and national examinations.
- Comprehensive work books.