You can get a refund for a product or service you paid for if:
- If you have paid for one of our products, and you have not received the expected details to access our services, or not received any correspondence from GS Virtual Learning.
- If you did not authorize a given transaction.
- If you did authorize the transaction, but didn’t receive the product you were expecting.
Filing a claim
You can file a claim for a refund if you reach out to us regarding a dispute and give us 24 hours to respond provided any of the following scenarios apply:
- We failed to deliver services you paid for within the maximum estimated date communicated to you.
- You were charged an amount greater than the amount you authorized for your purchase.
- You reach an agreement with GS Virtual Learning for a refund.
Timeframes to keep in mind when making a claim.
- You are obliged to wait 1 day from the expected product start date to submit a claim.
- From that point, you have 60 days to submit the claim.
- If you receive a wrong product or cannot recognize a given transaction within 1 day of receipt.