Following the Minister of Education and Sport’s address where it was highlighted that there will be no more Nursery / Kindergarten school until the COVID-19 pandemic is over, many parents and early educationists were left wondering what will happen to the students meant to have been currently in the Nursery section.
This learning package caters to these children between the ages 3 to 6 years and is aimed at keeping them engaged and preparing them for the primary section.
- Highly interactive and practical lessons.
- Lessons based on learner needs.
- Creative incorporation of play and gamification.
- Creative incorporation of co-curricular activities.
- Systematic coverage of content preparing a learner for their next level of education.
- Student engagement and interaction.
- Comprehensive work books.
- Emphasis on writing and reading.
- Home visit once a week by a COVID-19 vaccinated teacher.
- Access to remedial classes upon request.