When children break off from school, many parents are not sure how to keep them engaged. In addition, there is a worry that these learners could forget all the concepts they have learned throughout the holiday if they are not engaged in activities to keep their memory refreshed. This learning package is aimed at keeping the learners engaged during their school recess.
The GSVL Holiday Engagement encompasses the following aspects:
- Up to 10 Online teacher engagements per week (2 engagements per day during the morning period for 5 days).
- Access to other co-curricular lessons as public speaking and computer classes, etiquette, music, art and so much more.
- Each child has access to at least 2 online counselling sessions with a professional counsellor during the holiday should they have any challenges they could be facing.
- 2 hours of online student discussions per week. These are to be guided by the teacher but are to be student led.
- Comprehensive holiday work package.
- Project work assignments every week (Art and design, agriculture, music etc.)